The case of Gordon v J & D Pierce (Contracts) Ltd UKEATS/0010/20/SS concerns the question of whether a constructively dismissed “employee”…
- Qualifications: LLB (Law), LLM (International and Human Rights Law).
- Year of qualification: 2008.
- Billal practices in all areas of immigration, employment and family law. Previously he worked as a law tutor at King’s College, University of London, and as a legal editor for an international legal publisher. He has authored several articles on various aspects of law.
- Article 8, human rights, & family applications
- ILR & nationality issues
- Sponsored working & Business
- Administrative Review applications
- Appeals to the immigration tribunals and courts against Home Office decisions
- Judicial review claims against Home Office decisions
- Unfair dismissal
- Harassment & victimisation
- Redundancy & pay disputes
- Employer settlement negotiations
- Employment Tribunal claims
- Child contact & custody
- Family Court representation
- Retrospective Legislation & the ECHR – Law Journal
- Tribunal Procedure & Time Limits – Law Journal
- Mutual Assistance: JP Morgan Chase v SSHD – Criminal Law & Justice
- Confiscation Orders & Bankruptcy – Criminal Law & Justice
- Silence on Legal Advice – International Journal of Evidence & Proof
- The Hearsay Rule Under the CJA 2003 – International Journal of Evidence & Proof