This week, Mr Billal Malik represented a client at the Family Court. Billal’s client had applied for (1) a Child Arrangements Order and (2) a declaration of Parental Responsibility.
- Qualifications: MA (International Relations), OISC level 1
- Marjan practices in immigration. She is particularly experienced in family applications, asylum, naturalisation, and working with vulnerable persons and children.
- Article 8, human rights, & family applications
- ILR & nationality issues
- Sponsored working & Business
- Administrative Review applications
- Appeals to the immigration tribunals and courts against Home Office decisions
- Judicial review claims against Home Office decisions