Human rights and family life are the most complex areas of UK immigration law. This is because successive governments have changed the Immigration Rules so many times that it is very difficult for an applicant to understand what the law is. We regularly advise clients in this area and represent them in the courts and tribunals if necessary.
We can help as follows:
- Human rights applications to remain in the UK (e.g. if you have lost your links to your country of origin)
- Family-based applications to stay in the UK (e.g. if your children have been in the UK for more than 7 years)
- Spouse visas
- Visas for foreign children of UK resident parents
- Visas for foreign elderly dependant parents
- Appeals and judicial review