Sometimes the Home Office can be careless or unfair in its decision making. At other times it makes decisions which are clearly unlawful. We are experienced in dispute resolution and, if necessary, the court and tribunal process.
We can help you as follows:
- Settle disputes with the Home Office by correspondence
- Appeal to the First-tier Tribunal
- Draft court documents on your behalf
- Apply for judicial review in the Upper Tribunal or High Court
- Manage all aspects of your Tribunal or court case
- Represent you at any hearings at the Tribunal or court.