Education & Employment

The UK is one of the most established countries in the world for work and study. Applying for a Tier 2 work or Tier 4 student visa, or switching into another category such as post-graduate worker (PSW), or Indefinite Leave to Remain, can be a stressful experience.

We can help as follows:

  • Advising you on the documents needed to complete a successful application
  • Completing the application form
  • Writing to the Home Office on your behalf
  • Switching visa category
  • Appeals and judicial review

Contact us for more help

We use cookies on our websites. You are free to manage this via your browser setting at any time. To learn more about how we use the cookies, please see our cookies policy.