The UK leaving the European Union (‘Brexit’) has understandably made many EEA nationals living in the UK anxious.
The rights of EEA nationals and their family members are however still guaranteed by law. There are a number of options available to those who want to strengthen their own or a family member’s immigration status in the UK, or invite a family member to join them in the UK.
We can help as follows:
- Settled status and permanent residence applications
- Naturalisation (citizenship) applications leading to the grant of a British passport
- Family member issues
- Problems with character or criminal convictions
- Write to the Home Office in your behalf
- Tribunal appeals and judicial review